Tuesday, January 26, 2010

You could WiN this...just in time for Valentine's Day!


We proudly present...
Beautifully unique artisan jewelry from Belandaria Designs.
Suzanne Colucci is a one of a kind artisan.....with the need to bead! She designs custom made jewelry and is given many opportunities to share some of the beautiful beads and findings she stumbles upon in her beading adventures.She has a love for many beautiful things, as well as a love for creating them.

Being a woman of many talents, this ambitious artist has 5 shops on Etsy alone! Her fabulous display shop, Notable Notions features a great collection of jewelry and retail displays and packaging. Just perfect for any retail shop! And right NOW she's giving away FREE displays for the first 50 customers each month who shop at Notable Notions and spends $25.00 or more.  Don't miss this great opportunity!

To enter simply...
1.  Tell us what you love about this piece and why. Leave your comments right here at the end if this post...it's that easy! You don't have to sign up for anything or even have a Blogger account, you can still leave comments by selecting the "Anonymous" button.

2. PLEASE be sure to leave your contact information, either your email address or Etsy shop if you have one, so we can reach you when you win! (If not, we will move on to the next person who DID leave their contact info.) The winner will be contacted on or after January 28, 2010. If after 24hrs if we haven't heard from that winner, we'll pick another winner.

3. We will draw the winner's name on January 28, 2010 after 5pm/pst.

Suzanne ships worldwide so ALL are welcome to participate in this fabulous drawing! Good luck everyone!

19 comments:

  1. Kathy and Carrie, what a beautiful necklace!! I love it for its colors, its texture and most of all for its uniqueness. Whats not to love about a piece of jewelry that is a unique handmade one of a kind stand out above all the rest. Stunning piece!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Suzanne Colucci's creations... she's a true artisan and this is just another example of her fine artwork.

    Ooh... pick me pick me pick me! - L. Zollar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Simplicity of the design. So much jewerly now a days has so much going on that you lose what made it beautiful in the first place. And this artist has caught it. Between the colors on the stone and matching it to the beads perfect.
    Midnight from MidnightsDreams on etsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this pendant and had fallen in love with it before I even knew it was offered in a contest!! It is so beautiful yet simple~peaceful and organic all at the same time. I love the colors for spring time as well.
    I just recieved my first order from Belladaria today and am in love with all 3 pieces~I'm looking forward to making something unique to compliment these amazing designs!!
    Have to check out the other shops too....what a great talent :~)

    QueenCatherine @ Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The necklace is lovely. I like that it is handcrafted.

    terrihenley@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors! So bright and cheerful :)

    memoriesforlifescrapbooks(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's beautiful! I love that it's so clearly handmade, unique and original, not something that looks storebought. Such a whimsical image! And it's great that it's purple, in time for February.:) Pink hearts get so much attention, everyone forgets about the purple birthstone!

    carapacenator(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... What do I love about not sure if I can describe it exactly, but the way the floral lines "flow" with the love script just really hits me - love it :)

    contact:
    http://tiltcreations.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THE BRACELET AND RING HAND STAND...WAY GREAT WAY TO DISPLAY YOUR PIECES.....LOVE THIS MUSIC......

    RONDA SIMON
    301 HOWE STREET
    BELDING, MI 48809
    PHONE 616 794 5025 CELL 616 218 0183...ENJOY YOUR DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors and the way the word love is written. It's very yummy!

    ~magick~
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love beads, jewelry and anything that is handmade and one of a kind. This piece just speaks to me with the creative design and beautifull colors. Magical.
    Bonnie
    bonniej@cableone.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the colours of the design and the font used to write the word 'love' - very pretty piece

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your selections of art and your blog, they are both very beautiful! Please take a moment to "ride the carpet with me" ticket number 194- Dragonfly Design Studios.
    Thanks,
    Stephanie
    stephaniemcorder@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the piece as it is in my favorite colour pink, has a heart which I love, and is just so romantic! It reminds me of a tropical beach, and I would wear it as my signature piece.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an amazing piece. The choice of bead coloring works so well with the natural stone look. The design is not too much and not too little. It is beautiful and can be worn with many different things. Love it!
    Tina
    vegashowell@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad I found your blog and your shop, I signed up to follow and facebook. Can't wait to look around some more ! I also had a look around Belandaria Designs , wow. So many pretties !

    This necklace is beautiful ! I love the colors and everything about it and would be so happy if I was to win ♥

    seksi_missy [at] hotmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,
    I love the colors of the beads and the unusual shape of the pendant. I like the drawing and the word love on the pendant! Please stop by my blog giveaway # 585 on OWOH. My email is jenzfrenz3@yahoo.com
    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello!
    this pendant is really beautiful! I love the color and the graphic design. I like simple jewelry. I will check out Suzanne's line! Meanwhile would be such a treat to win this!!!!
    Thanks for the opportunity..... :-)
    Cheers,
    Marina at cherrypieartstamps dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. OOps! I just noticed I missed the date! LOL
    Never mind..... It's a cool pendant anyway and I will check the line on etsy.
    ox Marina

    ReplyDelete

We would love to take a custom order for you, answer questions about Ametista, get your feedback or just say, "Hi", so feel free please leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog