Friday, January 29, 2010
Thursday, January 28, 2010
original affirmation necklace entitled,
"Love Will Grow In The Garden That You Keep"
a handmade art pendant with Mother of Pearl,
Peridot and Sterling Silver
We are so excited be involved in this global networking event. This is the forth year of this huge blog giveaway, but it's our first time participating...how fun! We are very much looking forward to meeting new and interesting bloggers out there in the blog universe.
Here's a little something about 'One World One Heart'...
Lisa Swifka of 'My Life as a Whimsical Bohemia' created this event in 2007. The original idea behind this giveaway event was to bring bloggers together from around the world who may never ordinarily meet. Lisa says, "It closes the gap of the blog community and enables us to interact, discover new and wonderful people, and in the process possibly win a prize or many prizes along the way". As of 2009, 911 bloggers from 28 countries participated. Can't wait to see the total this year!
In Lisa's words, "It transcends geographical location, socio economics, political affiliation, religious beliefs......it's a coming together like the giant community we are on this planet. If only it took a simple giveaway to create PEACE everywhere, in the mean time here we give from our hearts. We are not solving the worlds problems nor are we curing anything nor are we changing the world. We are merely generating a closer community between humans through blogging."
So, in keeping with this year's theme of "Magic Carpet Ride", We offer up, for your sparkly wish fulfillment, your very own FAiRY WiSH bOtTLe!
The first step to getting anything one wants is to envision it. You must have a clear image of what you desire. Writing down your intentions is a good way to strengthen your focus.
Now as everyone knows, fairies carry wishes into the realm of possibility...one of the more helpful/less mischievous tasks they perform. So do be careful what you wish for, you are likely to get it!
To enter simply...
1. Leave your comments right here at the end if this post if you like, it's optional. You don't have to sign up for anything or even have a Blogger account, you can still leave comments by selecting the "Anonymous" button.
2. PLEASE be sure to leave your contact information, either your email address, Etsy or other online contact information, so that we may reach you when you win! (If not, we will move on to the next person who DID leave their contact info.) If after 24hrs if we haven't heard from that winner, we'll pick another winner.
3. We will draw the winner's name on February 15, 2010 after 5pm est.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Beautifully unique artisan jewelry from Belandaria Designs.
1. Tell us what you love about this piece and why. Leave your comments right here at the end if this post...it's that easy! You don't have to sign up for anything or even have a Blogger account, you can still leave comments by selecting the "Anonymous" button.
2. PLEASE be sure to leave your contact information, either your email address or Etsy shop if you have one, so we can reach you when you win! (If not, we will move on to the next person who DID leave their contact info.) The winner will be contacted on or after January 28, 2010. If after 24hrs if we haven't heard from that winner, we'll pick another winner.
3. We will draw the winner's name on January 28, 2010 after 5pm/pst.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
She loves to match everything, which is why she started making
accessories to go with everything she owns.
Julie believes accessorizing should be possible
without breaking the bank (which is just what we ladies love to hear...LOL!).
She does her best to sell all items for as
reasonable a price as possible.
"Now if I could only figure out how to make shoes"...gotta love her.
She also makes lampwork glass beads.
If you have the perfect bead, bag or idea in your head,
put in a request for a custom item and she'll be more than happy
to work with you on your idea...
As you'll see by the names she chooses
for each of her items, she feels accessorizing
should be done with a sense of humor.
Monday, January 11, 2010
We hope to accomplish twice as much as we did last year. We want to do more craft shows and we're looking forward to being a part of the Renaissance Festival again this year. We learned a lot from last year and will be doing things a little bit differently on how we'll be setting up our booth. We're taking other vendors advice and just things we realized would've been better and we should have a spectacular booth...not that our other booth wasn't awesome because we did get a lot of people telling us they loved our booth.
Overall, we'll be concentrating on organization, creating, networking and helping out wherever we can.
We hope that each and everyone has a prosperous New Year and keep creating!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Monday, January 4, 2010
Stripes and swirls and wicked curls, that's what Ametista's made of.
Happy new year everyone! Kathy and I have been busy creating fabulous new artistic offerings just for you! This week, check out http://ametista.etsy.com to see what's new in the shop!