Friday, January 8, 2010

A cause near and dear to my heart...

As some of you may know, my son Alex (a remarkable, amazing and wonderful little boy...if I do say so myself.)  is one of the many children who has been challenged with Autism. And while I may think he's one in a million, he is in fact, one in seventy. One out of seventy boys is now diagnosed with this is devastating neurological disorder and there is still no cure in sight.

What you see here not only represents the work of artisans  from all over, who support the cause of Autism Awareness via their craft, but it also represents hope...the hope for a cure. Kathy and I are very pleased that an item from our shop was chosen to be part of this very special Etsy treasury!



































For more information about Autism, visit www.Autismspeaks.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to take a custom order for you, answer questions about Ametista, get your feedback or just say, "Hi", so feel free please leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog