Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Seven Secrets...

I was tagged by "liletsyshop" (of the EtsyBloggers team) to tell seven secrets about myself, and then tag seven more team members to do the same...

1) My favorite color is violet/purple, and has been since I was three.

2) I like to eat alone and rarely sit at a table.

3) I intensely dislike wearing shoes.

4) In a high school I sang classical coral, madrigals ( 1st and 2nd Soprano ) and opera.

5) I don't watch network tv as the programming and commercials make me sad for the human race as a whole. Particularly day time tv and reality shows...you can almost feel the intelligence being sucked right out of your head!

6) I'm a huge HP fan...although that's not really a secret.

7) I have an irrational fear of going to the grocery store and I have NO idea why....I did say it was irrational!

I tagged these 7 fellow EtsyBloggers:

lonestarvintageclothing.blogspot.com
jmwjewelry.blogspot.com
wildonezdiaperz.blogspot.com
calkatthejewelryjunkie.blogspot.com
nanjodogz.blogspot.com
demandablueblog.blogspot.com
jerseygirldesign.blogspot.com

1 comment:

We would love to take a custom order for you, answer questions about Ametista, get your feedback or just say, "Hi", so feel free please leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog