Friday, October 31, 2008

Congratulations to October's Winner!!








In honor of Halloween, we decided to draw the names from my witch's hat! I'm also wearing my Evil Eye ring, given to me by my best friend Angie! Happy Halloween Ang, Mac & girls!
Congratulations "JoeyandAleethea" in Orlando, FL for being this month's lucky winner!! She will receive this adorable OOAK Owl ornament handcrafted by Alissa of Diva Dea.

Thanks everyone for participating! Be sure to come right back in November as we will be featuring this vibrant and inspirational frig magnet set by Marcia Palmer of Maricia's Passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to take a custom order for you, answer questions about Ametista, get your feedback or just say, "Hi", so feel free please leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog