Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Nightmare Before Christmas

Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday
The Movie Lovin eDition!

For this weeks theme, I actually had a different movie in mind, but I couldn't find the picture to use with it in my archives. It was "To Kill a Mockingbird", which is one of my all time favorites.  So, I went with another favorite of mine and when you see the picture...well I don't think I'll have to put the title, but I will.



Can you guess?  Well if your answer is "A Nightmare Before Christmas" you're exactly right!  I watch this show probably every year at Halloween, it just cracks me up....love me some Tim Burton.

I used Kim Klassen's Canvas Back, blending mode Multiply at about 87% and Ruby Blossom's Flying Bat frame blending mode Overlay.

If you're interested in seeing more talented photographers work or in Texture Tuesday, click on the little box below.

1 comment:

  1. I love the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas.What a great ornament.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to take a custom order for you, answer questions about Ametista, get your feedback or just say, "Hi", so feel free please leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog