Friday, August 1, 2008

Enter to WIN - Only 1 week left...


Enter to win this OOAK Blush Pink Swirl Pendant. This beautiful pendant measures 3/4" square approximately and will arrive beautifully and carefully packaged and will contain a leaflet explaining a little about how Pippa makes her beads – perfect for a present. It has an Aanraku Silver Plated Bail so you can use your favorite chain or ribbon to string it on.


Here's what you need to do to enter:
1. Click here to visit her shop pipsjewellery

2. Once there, pick out your favorite item in her shop.....When your finished, exit her shop and you'll return to this blog.
3. Come back to this post and post a comment telling everyone what you liked about it the item you picked. (See "Comment" button below.)
4. PLEASE be sure to leave your contact information, either your email address or Etsy shop so we can reach you if you win! The winner will be contacted on August 30th. If after a week we haven't heard from that winner, we'll pick another winner.
5. We will draw the winner's name on the last day of the month, 8/30/08 after 5pm/pst.

She ships worldwide so this drawing is open to one and all!

14 comments:

  1. I loved everything in the shop, but my favorite is the Sea Pod ring because it's so beautifully unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how fun! It's so pretty. I can't wait to see if I win....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cool beads!! SO many great beads,necklaces, pendants! My favorite is the spiral necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the 'Remember the Day' bracelet. Each pink and gold bead has been crafted in different dimensions with the accents adding texture to this cute design.
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=9740142

    ToteNTots.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite piece, probably because I envision using the pendant/cab incorporated into a beautiful beadweaving creation.

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12439272

    ~Lily
    www.TulipsTreasureBox.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shop - super cute!
    My favorite is
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13844099
    mmmmm, cupcakes!
    My etsy shop is -
    http://www.miesmama.etsy.com
    thanks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the "Remember The Day" memory bracelet. It is my favorite color, Pink... just like the Pink Swirl Pendant i am going to win!!!

    Dana Davis
    danadavis@clearchannel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'd have to say that my favorite thing in her shop is:

    emerald swirl squared necklace.
    mainly because i'm irish, but i think that it's fantabulous!!!

    in case i win...lol...you can reach me here:
    www.rachel-griffith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Noooo! Say it isn't so! I've been eyeing these elephant beads for simply ages: http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=9460168
    and now they're sold. I shoulda bought 'em. Pippa is one of my favorite pc artists, and one of the nicest people around! The elephants are my favorite, but I'm a big fan of all of her work!
    (I can be contacted through etsy convo: divadea.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deep Purple Necklace is my favorite because I love purple! Also because of the way it swirls so beautifully like that-very pretty! It's just
    gorgeous!

    plumuniqprettiesplus.etsy.com
    Pam Plumley

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Pippa's Nature necklace! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9797105. I love the color palette and the cool pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Pippa's Nature necklace. The colors are fabulous and I love the cool pattern. Groovylicious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great shop!

    I love the starburst pendant, the cupcake charms and the ladybug earrings!

    http://madebymelissa.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors in her nature pendant.
    Peggers.etsy.com
    Peggershere@gamil.com

    ReplyDelete

We would love to take a custom order for you, answer questions about Ametista, get your feedback or just say, "Hi", so feel free please leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog