Friday, September 23, 2011

Carrie taking a picture of Kathy taking a picture

We consider ourselves lucky to be able to work as a team...Kathy (me) loves taking photos with my Nikon D60 and Carrie can spend countless hours editing and adding effects to the photos.  Carrie keeps it simple and does the vast majority of the editing on Picnik.com because it's easy and fun to use.  I  prefer a little bit more of  a challenge and work in Paint Shop Pro and GIMP.


To see more of my work, you can visit my blog at www.kjlovesphotography.blogspot.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to take a custom order for you, answer questions about Ametista, get your feedback or just say, "Hi", so feel free please leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Search This Blog